Re: damned lies doesn't seem to be updating stats for accerciser

Le dimanche 09 septembre 2007 �3:00 +0200, Kenneth Nielsen a �it :
> Hey I just had a look in Damned lies. Damned lies says that we have 1
> fuzzy in that translations. But when I check it out with svn (yes I
> checked this time that it is the same branch :$) and run
> intltool-update da and open it with an editor it shows it as being
> fully translated. It has been this way since september 1.

That seems to be related to the presence of an UTF-8 char in a msgid
('�'). l10n.gnome.org don't treat it correctly, hence the additional
string to translate.

I have two suppositions:
- gettext version on l.g.o is too old (0.14.5)
- there is a problem with UTF-8 encodings on the server

Maybe Danilo could give us some more hints about this problem.

BTW, I've seen a similar problem in comments in Orca po files.

Claude