Re: Pashto - coordinator should be changed!!!

Hi Zabeeh,

Yesterday at 5:15, zabeeh khan wrote:

> But if he is not responding, then?????? - We tried much to contact him, but
> he doesn't answers!!! I think he has forgot about GNOME!!! We (Pakhtosoft)
> have five members in our company (ready to translate) and we want to start
> the translation soon.

Apart from what Sayamindu suggested, you don't need to wait for
coordinator change to start translating.

You can start translating right away, just head over to

  http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ps

and dive in.  Any translations you finish, put them somewhere on the
web, and ask for help in committing them.

Cheers,
Danilo