Re: Add translation contexts

Abel Cheung wrote:

> On 10/11/07, Abel Cheung <abelcheung gmail com> wrote:
> > And why changing everything all over GNOME is needed? Isn't all
> > Q_() calls end up in glib/gi18n.h, which calls g_strip_context()?
>
> OK, I need some coffee... all Q_() calls should better be replaced
> by pgettext().
> But seriously, how many Q_() calls are there throughout GNOME?
> Haven't grep'ed that yet, but shouldn't be too much. Or not?

Probably not totally accurate, I just ran a big grep on a jhbuild
checkout and here is the result; 21 files, in 10 modules.

Epiphany:
      3 epiphany/embed/downloader-view.c
      1 epiphany/embed/ephy-encodings.c
      4 epiphany/src/bookmarks/ephy-bookmarks.c
      1 epiphany/src/ephy-toolbar-editor.c
      4 epiphany/src/prefs-dialog.c

Evince:
      2 evince/shell/eggfindbar.c

Evolution:
      1 evolution/mail/em-folder-tree.c

GEdit:
      4 gedit/plugins/spell/gedit-spell-checker-language.c

Control Center:
      1 gnome-control-center/capplets/background/gnome-wp-item.c

GNOME Games:
      1 gnome-games/libgames-support/games-scores-dialog.c

Panel:
      2 gnome-panel/gnome-panel/panel-menu-items.c
      1 gnome-panel/gnome-panel/panel-properties-dialog.c
      1 gnome-panel/libpanel-applet/panel-test-applets.c

GTK+:
      8 gtk+/gtk/gtkaccellabel.c
      6 gtk+/gtk/gtkcalendar.c
      1 gtk+/gtk/gtkcellrendereraccel.c
      2 gtk+/gtk/gtkcellrendererprogress.c
      2 gtk+/gtk/gtkrecentchoosermenu.c
      1 gtk+/gtk/gtkvolumebutton.c

libsexy: (actually not a GNOME component)
      2 libsexy/libsexy/gtkspell-iso-codes.c

Totem:
      2 totem/src/backend/video-utils.c

        Frederic