Translators for FOSS project

Hi folks,

I am one of the developers of the project BluePad - a bluetooth remote controller for GNU/Linux.

This project has a j2me app for installation in a cellphone and another app for installation in GNU/Linux. The computer part is done using pyGTK, therefore, it's intended to be used "specially" in GNOME.

We now wanted the project to be translated to other languages and that's why I am writing this email.

We already have the following languages:
- English;
- Portuguese;
- Spanish;
- French;
- German;
and Italian;

We'd like any other languages such as:
- Japanese;
- Mandarin;
- Swedish;
- Finnish;
- Arabian;
- Greek;
- Danish;
- Dutch;
- Polish;
- Norwegian;
- Russian;

etc.

So, if anyone is able to help us, please check the project webpage:
http://bluepad.sourceforge.net

and send us an email. It won't give much trouble as there are few lines to be translated.

Best regards,

--
Joaquim Rocha
Vice Presidente do NEEI