Re: String additions to 'gnome-terminal.HEAD'

hi,

Am Sonntag, den 11.11.2007, 17:27 +0900 schrieb Takao Fujiwara:
> Claude Paroz さんは書きました:
> > Le vendredi 09 novembre 2007 à 10:59 -0300, Jonh Wendell a écrit :
> >> http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-terminal/trunk/src/terminal-window.c?sortby=date&r1=2272&r2=2271&pathrev=2272
> Yes, the fix is just marked for intltool and any strings are not modified.
> I'ld like to close this if there are no objections.

just for future reference,
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes says:
"The following types of changes do not need explicit approval, however
we would still very much like them to be announced so that we know about
them:  Marking a message for translation that was previously not marked
for translation by accident."

thanks,
andre
--