Re: String additions to 'gnome-terminal.HEAD'

Em Sex, 2007-11-09 às 14:47 +0100, Claude Paroz escreveu:

> Sorry, but gnome-terminal trunk is subject to string freeze, so you
> should revert revision 2272, and ask the maintainers to branch
> gnome-terminal before committing again.

Hi. I'm not an gnome-terminal expert, but those strings seem to be old,
and my guess is what happened was they were not marked for translation,
and now they are. So, it's not a string freeze break, right?

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-terminal/trunk/src/terminal-window.c?sortby=date&r1=2272&r2=2271&pathrev=2272

Jonh Wendell
www.bani.com.br