freedesktop.org stats at DL

Hi,

I don't know wether is a bug or something else but the stats for
freedesktop.org are a bit weird. I translated some of the modules, like
gst-plugins-bad which has 4 strings, but the stats show 4 strings
translated, 2 fuzzy and 2 untranslated, when the translationproject page
shows only 4 strings [1], and if we go to freedesktop svn we can see
that the other 4 strings are deprecated (see finnish [2]). So, is it a
bug? and does it happen in every freedesktop module?

[1] http://translationproject.org/domain/gst-plugins-bad.html
[2]
http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/po/fi.po?revision=1.1&view=markup

Cheers.
--
Jorge Gonz�z Gonz�z <jorge gonzalez gonzalez hispalinux es>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org