Re: String additions to 'sound-juicer.HEAD'

Le mar 27 mar 2007 14:35:00 CEST, Ross Burton <ross burtonini com> a écrit:

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 14:19 +0200, claude 2xlibre net wrote:
Ross, thanks to react so quickly.
I suppose we have to use the 2-16 branch both for GNOME 2.16 and
2.18, right?

Yes.

Bastien's modifications also landed into the gnome-2-16 branch, with
revision
1745:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/sound-juicer?view=rev&revision=1745

Seems that should be reverted. If you really want to make these changes, you
should then ask formally for a string break.

Gar, of course, sorry.  As they are new strings, can I request a freeze
break please gnome-i18n?  Should I also mail the release team?

Mmmh... Finally I think new strings aren't brought by changes in 2-16 branch.
Sorry :-/
Let's wait for the branching stuff in damned-lies, and we'll see
tomorrow after
stats regeneration if a string break really occurred.

Claude