I got an example from Belarussian language but that was a bit difficult for me. If you could tell how is this done in Arabic it will help me because I know a bit Arabic.

Khalid

Djihed Afifi wrote:
Try emailing rosetta-users at lists.canonical.com

(it's a mailing list, so you need so subscribe.

My guess is that you need to setup your plural forms rule. Not sure how
to do that in Rosetta.

Djihed

في ث، 20-03-2007 عند 19:54 +0430 ، كتب Khalid Ameery:
Hello,

When I am trying to translate the gnome-panel to Pushto language it says:
"Rosetta can’t handle the plural items in this file, because it doesn’t yet know how plural forms work for Pushto."
Can any one help me regarding this problem.
The same problem is with some other packages.

Regards,

--
Khalid Ameery