Belarussian Latin translation

Hi;

Recently, the "Belarusian Latin" translation team has started adding its
translations to many GNOME modules. However, they chose to use the
"be latin" name for their PO files, instead of following the precedent
from sr Latn and uz Latn to use be Latn

Can we please resolve this before the GNOME 2.18 release, as to not
create a backward compatibility problem for our users by having to
change it in a later release?

(This question was already asked on gtk-devel-list
[ http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2007-March/msg00044.html ] but apparently nobody from the be Latn translation team has responded.)

Regards,