[Fwd: broken gtk+ build due to missing .po file]

Hi,

I tried to contact directly to the person who did that commit, but I got
the message returned, so I forward it here in case he is subscribed to
the list.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>
--- Begin Message ---

GTK+ build is currently broken, due to a be latin po file missing in
po-properties/. You need to add that file for GTK+ to build properly
(please read the instructions in the configure.in file, just above the
ALL_LINGUAS line).

I've temporarily removed the ALL_LINGUAS entry (rev. 17389 and 17390) to
fix the build, but you should either add the missing file soon or remove
the po/be latin po file.

Thanks,

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>

--- End Message ---