Re: NetworkManager branching and splitting

Hi Dan,

Yesterday at 20:15, Dan Williams wrote:

>> extras:
>> NetworkManager, branch "NETWORKMANAGER_0_6_0_RELEASE"
>>
>> l10n.gnome.org should be updated in a few hours.
>>
>> Let me know if there's something wrong with this.
>
> Ah right; you are 100% correct here.

Please don't forget to notify d-d-l, gnome-i18n, release-team and
gnome-doc-list in the future when you branch for a stable GNOME
release[1].

Translators and documentors have no way of finding out what to
concentrate their effort on if you don't let them know.

If you did notify us, and we just missed it, sorry for the confusion
:)

Cheers,
Danilo

[1]http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner