Re: NetworkManager branching and splitting
- From: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: NetworkManager branching and splitting
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 20:32:19 +0100
Le vendredi 02 mars 2007 �3:02 -0500, Dan Williams a �it :
> On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 18:46 +0100, Claude Paroz wrote:
> > Hi Dan,
> > It seems NetworkManager got some reorganization recently , could you
> > please confirm to gnome-i18n and gnome-doc-list what branch will be used
> > for GNOME 2.18  ?
> should be the branch for 2.6.18.
Sorry, could you just explain me the difference between
network-manager-applet and NetworkManager, and which module (or part of
module) is integrated in "desktop" and which in "extras" ?
I'm rather new in this :-/
] [Thread Prev