Re: Proper English? even English?

On 6/10/07, Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com> wrote:
And about English and not Enlgish, what about some strings in DIA?

extincteur, extracteur d'humidite, filtre a air, lecteur biometrique,
lecteur de badge clavier [...]

Should we translate that?, is a misunderstood?, is something bizarre?

That looks like French to me. There shouldn't be strings in any other
language else than English in GNOME applications. AFAIK that's a
requirement for a module to be dealt by GTP.

--
Raphael Higino