Re: Yelp Changes

Le lundi 30 juillet 2007 �3:49 +0100, Don Scorgie a �it :
> (All in one, to save annoying everyone with multiple emails)
>
> Yelp has been branched for 2.20.  We're a little late in this.

Mmmh. As I can see, it's for 2.18, isn't it?
I've updated l10n.gnome.org consequently.

> We have also just merged a monster rework branch into trunk, which
> introduces a lot of new / changed strings (sorry!).
>
> The UI for displaying docbook help has changed slightly (the menu is now
> down the right), and we now depend on Rarian instead of scrollkeeper.
> This shouldn't pose too much of a problem since rarian replaced
> scrollkeeper in jhbuild yesterday.
>
> I've tried to update the POTFILES.in file and think I've got it all, but
> would love someone to check over the changes.

Thanks for your work.
You should be able to check yourself tomorrow (after the nightly update
script) on the module page:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/yelp

> Note to translators: Rarian doesn't have any translatable strings, so no
> new strings have been introduced by the change to Rarian.

Thanks.

Claude