Introducing library.gnome.org

Hello all, and thanks for your work,

I have been working on library.gnome.org since GUADEC and just merged
my changes from my local bzr branch into the library-web module of
GNOME Subversion.  It should soon go live on library.gnome.org, there
is currently a preview release available at http://lgo.0d.be.

It doesn't have many strings to translate (7) but has some
documentation pages written using gnome-doc-utils (in data/pages/).

This is all standard things for you, is this possible to add this
module, with both po/ and documentation, to damned-lies so it gets
translated ?

Also, I am displaying a list of languages in the right column, it uses
data/languages.xml which I created from gdm/gui/gdmlanguages.c, but it
misses some languages, and thus displays the two-letter code instead.
Those languages are Arabic (ar) and Panjabi (pa).

data/languages.xml has a really simple structure,
  <languages>
    <lang code="sq_AL">Shqip</lang>
  </languages>
you just have to add a line.

Library.gnome.org is split between documentation for users and
documentation for developers (will later also have a sysadmin
section); for developers, I am displaying both translated and English
documentation (since API references are all in English); but for
users, I am only displaying the translated documentation, which means
some or most of the documents are not displayed.  (for example Dutch
has no translation for Eye of GNOME, thus its "grafisch" section is
limited to Evince).  Do you have any suggestion for improvement ?
Listing English documentation below ?

Thanks again for all your work,

        Frederic