Re: Translating GNOME 2.18 or 2.20?

Hi,
On 7/11/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Therefore, I'd recommend to translators to stop focusing on translating
2.18, and work on 2.20 instead (but feel free to ignore what I say ;-))
That really depends. For example there are many distributions that
don't pack the last GNOME (let's say Guadalinex, Molinux, Linex...) so
if it's useful for them, then is useful to continue translating.

However translating GNOME 2.20 means translating many strings of GNOME
2.18 automatically.

Cheers.
--
jorge gonzalez gonzalez hispalinux es