Re: g-p-m: What does "quirk website" mean?

On 7/10/07, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

Am Dienstag, den 10.07.2007, 09:02 +0100 schrieb Simos Xenitellis:
> The website then is
> http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/quirk/

Thanks for the info. That really helped me pick appropriate translation.

"then"?! it should NOT be required for translators to read the c files
to translate the strings properly.
imo, theppitak should file a bug report against g-p-m and should mention
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/developer.html#use-comments .

I did read the source, as usual, before posting and figured out it
appeared on hibernation failure. Yet I had no idea what kind of "quirk
website" was all about. Had it been logical bug, not for translation,
I would have tried harder to track the source more. But I thought that's
too much, given huge amount of messages left to chase after.

Yes, translation comment would help a lot. So, I've filed bug 455499
for this.

Thanks,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan