Re: updated translation in Gnome_2.20_ko

On 03/07/2007, at 4:47 PM, Eun Ju Kim wrote:

Dear Mr. Changwoo Ryu

Hello Mr. Ryu, my name is Eun-Ju Kim and I am working as a Korean
translator in Red Hat.
Actually I've sent emails several times few weeks ago to participate in
GNOME translation work but I couldn't get any reply from you yet. When
you've got this mail please please reply me.

I am sure you will get your reply from the Korean language team at GNOME.

Best Regards,

Eun-Ju Kim

Technical Translator
Red Hat APAC
Level 2, 5 Gardner Close,
Milton QLD. 4064 Australia
Phone: +61 7 3514 8104
Mail: eukim redhat com

I'm writing this to welcome another Australian to GNOME!

I live in Renmark, South Australia.

Oso oseyo, Eun-Ju. :)