Re: Status page: reporting errors

On 04/07/2007, at 6:08 AM, Claude Paroz wrote:

Le mardi 03 juillet 2007 à 23:07 +0930, Clytie Siddall a écrit :
On 03/07/2007, at 2:10 AM, Claude Paroz wrote:

Le lundi 02 juillet 2007 à 14:26 +0930, Clytie Siddall a écrit :
Hi everyone :)

The Gnumeric module on our status page has a whole slew of alert
icons for both files, about missing files in POTFILES, not being able to access the current POT file, and (relevant to the translator) the
warning that our language is not present in ALL_LINGUAS for this
module.

However, I checked. "vi" _is_ present and correct in ALL_LINGUAS in
the configure.in file. Do I report this error against Gnumeric, or
against Damned Lies?

Hi Clytie,

The problem here is that Damned Lies doesn't recompute the .po file if
it hasn't changed. So the errors aren't checked either.

This is a current flaw in Damned Lies... contributors are welcome :-)

Thanks for explaining, Claude. :)

Just for Clytie :-)

:))

I tried to make Damned Lies to always recompute po
file when it contains errors. Let's see if tomorrow, after running the
daily update script, the warnings will have disappeared.

Gnumeric was a special problem, and I extended the search for the
ALL_LINGUAS variable in the configure.in file (non standard).

Thankyou very much! The warnings about "vi" not being in ALL_LINGUAS have now disappeared. The one about not being able to find the POT for gnumeric-functions is still there, but that translation didn't need updating, and in any case I don't know if there's anything I can do about that type of error.

Thanks for the help, Claude. :)