Re: F-Spot manual uses gnome-doc-utils now

Hi Stephane,

Thanks a lot for doing this. :)

Today at 12:16, Stephane Delcroix wrote:

> As requested in , the
> F-Spot manual is now gnome-doc-util compliant.
> Since I'm not a member of neither gnome-i18n nor gnome-doc-list, include
> me in CC or mail me for any bugs/concern

You forgot to add "sv" to DOC_LINGUAS, which is also one of the things
you can pick up yourself on:

Also, there's no reason to keep .xml and -sv.omf files in SVN anymore
(sv.po and "figures/" if present should be all that's needed).