Re: Translating non-gettext manuals

Danilo Šegan skrev:

I actually created a OMF file for F-Spot. Just copied the English
version and translated the strings needed. Works great.
Of course, gnome-doc-utils would be perfered.

> What's "po2xml"?
>
> (I vaguely remember about writing a wrapper for someone, but it's not
> part of official gnome-doc-utils releases; or is it something you
> wrote for yourself? :)

po2xml is part of the KDE Development Kit (ermm.. I know. The enemy.)

po2xml  is  a  command-line  tool  that translates the DocBook XML file
      original-XML using the gettext message file translated-PO.  The
resulting translated XML file is sent to standard output.

Regards,
Daniel