LGPL translation missing

Hi everyone :)

I went to update the DOC_LINGUAS line in makefile.am for my GPL and LGLP unofficial translations in gnome-desktop, and the GPL one was there, but the LGPL translation is missing. No "vi" directory, no po file. Yet I have submitted it, and it shows up on p.g.o.

Do I need to create the dir and submit the file again?