Re: Where is DOC_LINGUAS ?

On 07/01/2007, at 6:23 AM, Danilo Šegan wrote:

Hi Clytie,

Yesterday at 5:27, Clytie Siddall wrote:

The new status pages have brought to my notice the fact that our GPL
and LGPL unofficial translations aren't in DOC_LINGUAS. However, I
can't find this file in gnome-desktop. Where do I find it?

It's not a file, it's a variable used inside Makefile.am:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-desktop/branches/gnome-2-16/ desktop-docs/lgpl/Makefile.am?view=markup

Thanks, Danilo. I thought we were moving to LINGUAS files. Are we doing that?