Re: Progress, errors and warnings

>> In Epiphany the tooltips are wrapped rather nicely. I dunno if this is
>> something epiphany does or something that has already been changed.
>
> In Internet Explorer it is fine, too ;) So it's a firefox problem.

Display of html tags in tooltips is not "fine". According to W3.org specs
title attribute stores text CDATA
(http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/types.html#type-cdata) data type. I think html
tags are not supported.

Issue might be specific to list of enabled firefox extensions or firefox
configuration defaults or different Gecko version used by Epiphany. For
example, noscript extension truncates title by default to 255 bytes.

--
Tomas