Re: Subversion problems

Hi,

On 1/3/07, Christian Kintner <mail christian-kintner de> wrote:
Hi,
On 03.01.2007, 01:05 +0100 Erdal Ronahi wrote:
> I am trying to get used to subversion now. When I try to checkout a
> module, I have to write my passphrase three times,

This was actually solved by using ssh-add.

To reproduce your problem, I had to change my LANG variable via »export
LANG="ku_TR.UTF8"« (or »en_EN.UTF8«, because I'm using
»de_DE.UTF8« (en_EN.UTF8 is also installed)).

Dirty hack: »export LANG=""«

If your're on a Debian/Ubuntu system, you should try: »dpkg-reconfigure
locales«... But I'm not sure.

Not necessary. It also works without changing the locale. I just
thought that was the reason why I was asked three times for the
passphrase.

Thanks,
Erdal