Subversion problems

Hi all,

I am trying to get used to subversion now. When I try to checkout a
module, I have to write my passphrase three times, and each time I am
asked to check my locale. That is quite annoying. It looks like this:

Enter passphrase for key '/home/erdal/.ssh/id_rsa':
svn: warning: cannot set LC_CTYPE locale
svn: warning: environment variable LANG is ku_TR.UTF-8
svn: warning: please check that your locale name is correct

What can I do about this? Any help is welcome.

Regards,
Erdal