Re: Tajik email bouncing

Actually, I made a typo, it should have been 'rkovacs khujand org'. I
sent another email and am awaiting a reply (no bounce yet).

Fran

On 2/27/07, Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com> wrote:

Hi Francis,
I think Victor should be able to help with this.
Victor, do you know if Roger has a new e-mail address?

This request is for the GNOME Localisation Tajik account, as listed at
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/tg

All the best,
Simos