gnome-system-monitor string changes

Hi,

I have currently been seeking feedback and forming a discussion
regarding the grammar of the dialogs in gnome-system-monitor. I am
almost ready to propose a set of changes which will require
translating.

I only hope to have a bare minimum of changes made to the translations
these include, a tooltip to indicate, "click to pick colour", and
changing the words Received/Sent and Total to something more relevant.

I would like to know what the implications of this is and what I must do
in order to make sure I don't break translations badly at release.

K,