Question about gtranslator

Here you have a screenshot:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_d2pc0IsKLgw/R3Y4lJuOzjI/AAAAAAAAADE/v60Nmj7FCIc/s1600-h/Captura+de+pantalla-Gtranslator.png

1)  We now message table colors aren't a good idea and we are working to fix that using icons.
2)  I added to boxes at the right to show the comments the first it is for extracted comments
and the second for custom colors.
What do you think about this way to show the comments? Do you prefer another way?
3) I added the filename of the file where is extracted the comment to the extracted comments
box (If you like it like this, i am going to make it like a link, so if you want to show the message
in the source you just need to click there). What do you think about added it there? Do you prefer to
have it like in poedit with right click in the message table?

Any other suggestion?