Re: Question about gtranslator

I have built the GOBJECT_WORK branch. Jolly good overall, I like the
cleanliness of the interface that is the landmark of GTK applications.

I have filed these bugs, in order of seriousness:
Bug 506321 – Some text is chopped off in the strings' table for RTL
languages.
Bug 506326 – Avoid the horizontal scroll bar
Bug 506328 – Left align English text column in RTL languages.

One final issue: I noticed in the preferences that you can place the
sidebar either to the left or the right but that is not yet implemented.
The direction could be reversed for RTL languages.

Djihed

في س، 29-12-2007 عند 13:15 +0100 ، كتب Nacho: