Re: Nepali Translation team coordinator unresponsive

Yes subir at subirbp gmail com can help on this.

He has access to the repo.

Paras.

On Dec 15, 2007 12:30 PM, Simos Xenitellis < simos lists googlemail com> wrote:

I think the nplinux.org website is down, so their e-mail could also be
affected.

Mukesh, do you have another contact to the Nepali team? Google can help
you here.

I cc: Subir in case he can help.

Simos