Re: Nepali Translation team coordinator unresponsive

Le vendredi 14 décembre 2007 à 08:29 +0545, mukesh modi a écrit :
> Hello,
>    I have been attempting Nepali translation of few gnome files. I
> tried to contact the team coordinator of the Nepali translation team.
> But, the mail I sent him at pawan nplinux org bounced. That is to say,
> the coordinator is unresponsive.
>    Hence, I request you to take necessary action to ensure the
> translation task continues.

If the current coordinator is unresponsive, that may mean that Nepali
needs a new coordinator.

Meanwhile, you can continue to submit translations to GNOME Bugzilla, as
you already did in #503532. If nothing happens after 2 or 3 weeks, don't
hesitate to ask on this list for someone to help commit your work.

Thanks for your contribution.

Claude