l10n guide lines for developers (was: Re: Would it save time for translators to fold similar lines?)

Am Sonntag, den 02.12.2007, 23:31 +0100 schrieb Christian Rose:
> I tried to describe this once in
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/developer.html#generic.
> That document is outdated and obviously non-wiki, so all help in
> making it better describe this phenomenon, and make it be located in
> the wiki, is much  appreciated.

at least updating and moving to the wiki shouldn't be that hard -
christian, what else has to be done except of changing "cvs" to "svn",
update some old weblinks (e.g. to HIG 1.0 instead of 2.0 and the link to
the translation project), pasting it to some wiki page (perhaps
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DeveloperGuidelines ? other
proposals?), changing any links in the wiki pointing to the old page
( http://www.google.com/search?hl=de&q=%22l10n+guidelines+for+developers
%22+site%3Alive.gnome.org ), and add a redirect to developer.gnome.org?
really sounds like 10 minutes to me, but if there's more (additions or
corrections) that come to your mind, please tell.

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
 http://www.iomc.de/