Re: Manager for Afrikaans translation team

Le mercredi 22 ao�07 �1:48 +0200, F Wolff a �it :
> Op Maandag 2007-08-20 skryf Petri Jooste:
> > I would like to pass on the management role for
> > the Afrikaans language team to Friedel Wolff
> > friedel AT translate.org.za
> >
> > Please give him the necessary rights and
> > notify him.
> >
> > TIA
> >

> I have created my bugzilla account with that (this) email address. Is
> anything else necessary at this stage? Can I request SVN commit access
> now, or how would we submit translations in the meanwhile?

Generally, it's appreciated when the applicant has already contributed
before asking for an SVN account.
But as you are known as an already translation-involved guy, I assume it
shouldn't be a problem for you to apply rather soon... but it depends
also on our beloved spokespersons ;-)

Meanwhile, you can also attach translations to bugzilla reports and ping
the list (or me directly).

Great to have you on board !

Claude