Re: Possible sync problem in Damned Lies?

Le jeudi 02 ao�07 �9:09 +0200, gil forcada a �it :
> I thought that during GUADEC Danilo told at the small GTP meeting that
> you can't upload a po that doesn't pass the msgfmt
>
> is this correct? it's doable?

I don't think such thing is currently implemented. Yes, it's probably
doable, through a pre-commit SVN hook.

Meanwhile, I think it's committer's duty to check it before
committing .po files. But "Errare humanum est" :-)

Claude