Re: Possible sync problem in Damned Lies?

I thought that during GUADEC Danilo told at the small GTP meeting that
you can't upload a po that doesn't pass the msgfmt

is this correct? it's doable?

El dj 02 de 08 del 2007 a les 11:46 -0400, en/na Og Maciel va escriure:

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de cr�er
bloc: http://gil.badall.net