Re: Brasero string freeze

Sounds fair, thanks :-)

I'll work on it, hopefully I'll finish it in time.

On 17/04/07, Philippe Rouquier <bonfire-app wanadoo fr> wrote:

 Le lundi 16 avril 2007 à 22:19 +0100, Djihed Afifi a écrit :
 Hi Philippe ,

Thanks for the notice. When is the release deadline? Brasero appears
to be of medium/big length so I'd appreciate it if we had some time.

 Hi Djihed,
 we planned to release 0.6 in approximately two weeks (some time around the
1st of May). Would it be enough ? If not, we may reconsider our planning,
just let us know if you need more time.