Re: Brasero string freeze

damned-lies (l10n.gnome.org) was updated with the new branch.

Djihed

On 15/04/07, Philippe Rouquier <rouquier p wanadoo fr> wrote:

     Hi everyone,

 Brasero's strings are now frozen for 0.6.0. We would appreciate if people
were interested in updating their translations or adding new ones.

 0.6.0 has now it's own branch: brasero_0_6

 Development carries on in trunk.

 As a side notes for French translators I won't interfere with translation
this time. It's all yours. Sorry if my interfering caused some problems in
the past.

 Thanks in advance,

 Philippe Rouquier

 What is brasero ?

 Brasero (aka Bonfire) is a CD/DVD mastering tool for the gnome desktop. It
has been designed to be simple and easy to use.

 Features:

 Supports multiple backends: libburn, cdrtools, cdrkit

 Video DVD:
 - works if you provide AUDIO_TS/VIDEO_TS (and all appropriate files) in a
data project
 - can be copied if you have libdvdcss

 Data CD/DVD:
 - supports multisession
 - import last session in multisession discs
 - supports edition of discs contents (remove/move/rename files inside
directories)
 - can burn data CD/DVD on the fly
 - automatic filtering for unwanted files (hidden files, broken/recursive
symlinks, files not conforming to joliet standard, ...)
 - supports joliet extension
 - can write the image to the hard drive
 - can check on disc file integrity

 Audio CD:
 - write CD-TEXT information (automatically found thanks to gstreamer)
 - supports the edition of CD-TEXT information
 - can burn audio CD on the fly
 - can use all audio files handled by Gstreamer local installation (ogg,
flac, mp3, ...)
 - can search for audio files inside dropped folders
 - full edition of silences between tracks

 CD/DVD copy:
 - can copy a CD/DVD to the hard drive
 - can copy DVD and CD on the fly
 - supports single-session data DVD
 - supports any kind of CD

 Others:
 - erase CD/DVD
 - can save/load projects
 - can burn CD/DVD images and cue files
 - song, image and video previewer
 - automatic device detection
 - file change notification (requires kernel > 2.6.13)
 - a customisable GUI
 - supports Drag and Drop / Cut'n'Paste from nautilus (and others apps)
 - can use files on a network as long as the protocol (smb, http, ftp) is
handled by gnome-vfs
 - can search for files thanks to beagle (search is based on keywords or on
file type)
 - can display a playlist and its contents (note that playlists are
automatically searched through beagle)
 - all disc IO is done asynchronously to prevent the application from
blocking