Re: Upcoming Rhythmbox 0.9.6 release

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 14:01 +0800, Abel Cheung wrote:
> On 9/24/06, James Doc Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
> > We're looking to release a new version of Rhythmbox next weekend, so if
> > anyone has any updated translations, getting them into cvs before then
> > would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks for the heads-up; besides, there are 3 files missing from
> po/POTFILES.in:
>
> lib/rb-proxy-config.c
> plugins/audiocd/audiocd.rb-plugin.desktop.in
> remote/dbus/rb-client.c
>
> It seems they are really used by rhythmbox. Perhaps it's time to
> include them? Or a formal bug report is required even in this
> case?

Sorry everyone, we'd been moving some files around and adding more
recently, and must have forgotten to update po/POTFILES.in. It's fixed
in cvs now - although it probably means more translatable string will
show up.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"Call me paranoid but finding `/*' inside this comment makes me
suspicious" -- MPW C error message