Re: help: could not submit my translation to zh gnome community

Hi Serena :)

On 18/09/2006, at 6:43 PM, Serena wrote:

I translated the new text in two gnome .po files to zh,  but only find
that I could not submit my translation to the community via the zh
community alias:
i18n-translation lists linux net cn

That must be frustrating for you. :(

I keep trying sending mail to the alias for one week and always get a
Warning message

Transcript of session follows -----
<i18n-translation lists linux net cn>... Deferred: Connection timed out with lists.linux.net.cn.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours

And I could not access zh community's web page as shown on
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html.

Do any of you know the reason or know how I can submit the translation?

Have you tried contacting your team coordinator (Wang Jian)? If you can't get through, his email address is on the same server as the mailing list, so that will show that there may be a problem with the server. If you do get through, you can discuss the problem with him and/or send your files to him.

Either way, we will get somewhere with the problem. :)