help: could not submit my translation to zh gnome community

Hi, All,

I translated the new text in two gnome .po files to zh, but only find that I could not submit my translation to the community via the zh community alias:
i18n-translation lists linux net cn

I keep trying sending mail to the alias for one week and always get a Warning message

Transcript of session follows -----
<i18n-translation lists linux net cn>... Deferred: Connection timed out with lists.linux.net.cn.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours

And I could not access zh community's web page as shown on http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html.

Do any of you know the reason or know how I can submit the translation?

Thanks

Serena