Re: Translation inconsistencies between libwnck and metacity

Christian Persch wrote:
Hi there,

let's take a look at the menu that pop up when you left-click the a
window's window icon (top left corner) under metacity, and at the one
that pops up when you right-click a window's button in the window list
applet (usually on the bottom panel). Those menus are identical in the
source, but they differ in some translations because the same string has
been translated differently in libwnck and metacity.

Attached file contains a list of the affected strings for each locale
concerned.

thanks,

id has updated.

Regards,

id: string[Mi_nimize]: liwnck[_Kecilkan] metacity[Mi_nimalkan Ukuran]
id: string[Ma_ximize]: liwnck[_Maksimalkan] metacity[Ma_ksimalkan Ukuran]
id: string[Unma_ximize]: liwnck[Ruba_h ke ukuran semula (dari ukuran kecil)] metacity[Kem_balikan Ukuran]
id: string[_Move]: liwnck[Pi_ndahkan] metacity[_Pindahkan]
id: string[_Resize]: liwnck[Ganti Uku_ran] metacity[_Ganti Ukuran]

salam
--
If scientific reasoning were limited to the logical processes of
arithmetic, we should not get very far in our understanding of the

http://rizahnst.afraid.org/