GTK+ translation errors

I've just filed a lot of bugs for GTK+ translation errors.

Most of them were things which are clearly pointed out
in the translator comments, so please read them, and if they
are unclear or insufficient, ask on gtk-devel-list or here.

Also, I notice that we have several translations which do not
have a bugzilla component in the l10n product, e.g. ia, li.
What is the policy for that, should I just add components ?

Matthias