Re: Request for UI break for Tomboy

Hi Alex,

Le dimanche 03 septembre 2006, à 12:44, Elijah Newren a écrit :
> On 9/2/06, Alex Graveley <alex beatniksoftware com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This simple patch makes the gtkspell dependency optional, and removes
> > the enable spell-checking checkbox in the Prefrences depending on
> > gtkspell's availability.
> >
> > I could probably just commit this as it basically counts as a build fix,
> > but I thought I'd take the safe route since I'm new to all this.
> > Besides, it gives docs people a heads up.
>
> Yeah, sounds sane, and it does have a ui-change necessary to go with
> the build fix.  So here's 1 of 2.  I wonder if that should be 2 of 2,
> considering http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2006-August/msg00159.html,
> but it's at least 1.  :-)

Well, I believe it's better to not commit this for 2.16.0, but commit it
just after the release. It won't get enough testing for the .0 release
and I'd like to see more people testing the patch. (It's more than a
build fix to me)

But someone else might give a second approval :-)

Thanks for working on the patch, Alex. If you don't get a second
approval, go ahead and commit it after you release the tarball for
2.16.0.

Cheers,

Vincent

--