Re: Request for UI break for Tomboy
- From: "Elijah Newren" <newren gmail com>
- To: "Alex Graveley" <alex beatniksoftware com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request for UI break for Tomboy
- Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 12:44:25 -0600
On 9/2/06, Alex Graveley <alex beatniksoftware com> wrote:
This simple patch makes the gtkspell dependency optional, and removes
the enable spell-checking checkbox in the Prefrences depending on
I could probably just commit this as it basically counts as a build fix,
but I thought I'd take the safe route since I'm new to all this.
Besides, it gives docs people a heads up.
Yeah, sounds sane, and it does have a ui-change necessary to go with
the build fix. So here's 1 of 2. I wonder if that should be 2 of 2,
but it's at least 1. :-)
] [Thread Prev