Re: Request for UI break for Tomboy

On 9/2/06, Alex Graveley <alex beatniksoftware com> wrote:
Hi,

This simple patch makes the gtkspell dependency optional, and removes
the enable spell-checking checkbox in the Prefrences depending on
gtkspell's availability.

I could probably just commit this as it basically counts as a build fix,
but I thought I'd take the safe route since I'm new to all this.
Besides, it gives docs people a heads up.

Yeah, sounds sane, and it does have a ui-change necessary to go with
the build fix.  So here's 1 of 2.  I wonder if that should be 2 of 2,
considering http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2006-August/msg00159.html,
but it's at least 1.  :-)