Re: help: could not submit my translation to zh gnome community

1. Re: help: could not submit my translation to zh gnome community (Abel Cheung)

Serena, has the issue been resolved yet? It seems
(at least) gnome-screensaver still has not been updated
at all. If i18n.linux.net.cn is still down, you can contact
Funda Wang directly. You can ask me privately and I can
send his email address to you.

Abel

Abel and all,

Thanks Abel for giving me Funda Wang's alternative mail address.

I have contacted Funda and according to him, the mother board of the server is bad and since his GPG key is save on that sever, he could not commit the zh translations. He suggests me asking Abel for help to commit my translations.

I do not know if it works for Abel to commit the zh translations.
Would you please share your opinion?
Or is someone can help to fix the server problem so that the communication channel can be re-established among zh community members?

Thanks

Serena