Re: help: could not submit my translation to zh gnome community
- From: Serena <Serena Xiao Sun COM>
- To: gnome-i18n gnome org, abelcheung gmail com
- Subject: Re: help: could not submit my translation to zh gnome community
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:20:33 +0800
1. Re: help: could not submit my translation to zh gnome community (Abel
Serena, has the issue been resolved yet? It seems
(at least) gnome-screensaver still has not been updated
at all. If i18n.linux.net.cn is still down, you can contact
Funda Wang directly. You can ask me privately and I can
send his email address to you.
Abel and all,
Thanks Abel for giving me Funda Wang's alternative mail address.
I have contacted Funda and according to him, the mother board of the
server is bad and since his GPG key is save on that sever, he could not
commit the zh translations. He suggests me asking Abel for help to
commit my translations.
I do not know if it works for Abel to commit the zh translations.
Would you please share your opinion?
Or is someone can help to fix the server problem so that the
communication channel can be re-established among zh community members?
][Date Next] [Thread Prev