Re: help: could not submit my translation to zh gnome community

On 9/22/06, Serena <Serena Xiao sun com> wrote:
Yes, I understand all your points :).
I will wait until the communication problem is solved.

Serena, has the issue been resolved yet? It seems
(at least) gnome-screensaver still has not been updated
at all. If i18n.linux.net.cn is still down, you can contact
Funda Wang directly. You can ask me privately and I can
send his email address to you.

Abel

Regards

Serena