Re: Request for UI and String freeze break for DoS bug

Yep, translators usually are proud of being the first to reach 100%
translated string completion, but, users who get a completely localized
application also expect that it does not crash :). We target users, (and
clients), and users do not know how to set env variables, and if you
force them to do so, they will use other application.

We need string freeze to avoid getting a ton of new strings some days
before release, but not to prevent critical bug fixes as this from being
resolved.  If this specific bug were less severe I will do not agree to
break the string freeze.

El vie, 17-11-2006 a las 16:50 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan escribi� If I get you right, you mean a configuration option in Preferences to