Re: Thierry's CVS account (was Re: Please upload Malagasy po files)

Hi all,

The ticket ID was [gnome.org #1159].

regards,

On 5/30/06, Danilo Segan <danilo gnome org> wrote:
Hi Thierry, Simos,
gnome-accounts folks,

Ð ÑÑÐ, 30. 05 2006. Ñ 16:18 +0300, Thierry Randrianiriana ÐÐÑÐ:

> > I would be happy to "sponsor" your application for a CVS account.
> > ("sponsor" means that if there are any specific queries/issues, I'll be
> > helping out :)).
> >
> > Danilo, would it be ok to grant a CVS account to Thierry now?
> >

> I'have already sent my cvs application 16 days ago.
> Thank you Christian and Simos for your help!!

It would certainly be nice to let him have his CVS account, but it seems
our new accounts team is a bit busy with all the requests.  There is
nothing I can do about it, unfortunately :(

(AFAIK, they're keeping a FIFO queue of requests, so they should come to
Thierry's as well; let me remind them with a CC to accounts gnome org;
though, only Thierry has appropriate "ticket" number to use for this, so
they may get angry with me :)

-- Thierry Randrianiriana